Zersey is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. We believe Zersey increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people. It is our belief that censoring this content is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression.
However, in order to uphold these values, we need to curb abuses that threaten our ability to provide this service and the freedom of expression it encourages. As a result, there are some boundaries on the type of content that can be hosted with Zersey. The boundaries that we've defined are those that both comply with legal requirements and that serve to enhance the service as a whole.
If you encounter any Content on Zersey that you believe violates our policies and/or is inappropriate for certain audiences, please report it to us using the ‘Report’ option on each content piece or email us at email@example.com.
Our content policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for you, the users. Please respect these guidelines. From time to time, we may change our content policies so please check back here. Also, please note that when applying the policies below, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific considerations or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.
- Nudity and pornographic language
- Images may not be overly sexual, imply nudity, display excessive amounts of skin/cleavage or focus unnecessary on body parts
Hate, violence, or discrimination
- Defames an individual, organization, or group of people
- Segregates or classifies individuals or groups of people by race, religion, or sexuality
- Content that harvests personal and/or confidential information from users with the intent to distribute or engages in lead generation with the purpose of generating profit off information gathered
- Contains adware, malware, spyware, virus, Trojan Horses, or other features designed to infiltrate or damage computer systems or access personally identifiable user information without explicit user consent
- Do not harass or bully others. Anyone using Zersey to harass or bully may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from the site. Online harassment is also illegal in many places and can have serious offline consequences.
Multiple account abuse
- Creating multiple accounts with overlapping uses or in order to evade the temporary or permanent suspension of a separate account is not allowed.
- Content that infringes copyright and provides links for unauthorized downloads.
Personal and confidential information
- Content that is another persons’ personal and confidential information. For example, credit card numbers, social security numbers, unlisted phone numbers etc. In addition, do not post or distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives.
- Content that misrepresents and misleads in relation to another persons’ or ’organizations' identity.
- Content that engages in illegal activities such as encouraging people to drink and drive, buying and selling drugs, involving abuse of children, etc.
- Spam takes several forms in digital content, all of which can result in deletion of your account or blog.
- Some examples include creating blogs designed to drive traffic to your site or to move it up in search listings, posting comments on other people's blogs just to promote your site or product, and scraping existing content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains.
Malware and viruses
- Do not create blogs that transmit viruses, causing pop-ups, attempt to install software without the reader's consent, or otherwise impact readers with malicious code. This is strictly forbidden on Zersey.
The list above is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any Content that is construed as ‘abusive’ by Zersey, even if it is not part of the above list, will also be liable for action under this Content Policy.