1. Nature of Information Collected
Information Provided by Users: All information provided to us when a user registers, subscribe to services or purchase services on Zersey, including name, address, telephone number, email address, gender etc. All information a user chooses to share on Zersey such as photos, videos, comments, events or other user generated content that may be uploaded on Zersey. Information constituting personal information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information(SPDI). For this purpose, Personal Information means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information, is capable of identifying such person. SPDI means Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other
- Payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history; and
- Biometric information.
Anonymized Data, as defined in the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, which is de-identified, de-aggregated and/or altered such that it cannot be connected or linked to any specific user.
Information collected by Us: Technical information such as your IP Address, login information, operating system, browser type, the page served, time preceding page viewed, purchase history, search history, length of visits, metadata (data about other information collected, such as date, time, size etc.) (collectively referred to as “Usage Information”).
Log file information, i.e. information automatically reported by your browser upon accessing Zersey.
Demographic data, profile data about users and behavioural information such as advertisements clicked on, products viewed, reviews read etc.
Information from your mobile phone such as mobile number, device type, contacts list, location, IP address, login information, search history, purchase history, length of visits, metadata etc.
Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers or files that we transfer to your device through your web browser/mobile device to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as ‘Recommended for You’, personalized advertisements on other web sites.
Most browsers allow you to prevent them from accepting new cookies or disable cookies altogether. Each browser is different; so check the ‘help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use other interactive features on Zersey.
- Provide general analytics;
- Study traffic patterns in order to improve Zersey performance, to customize your experience, and to better match your interests and preferences;
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Zersey services;
- Support security measures, such as reqstatic-headingring re-login into the website after a certain time period has elapsed;
- Save your username and password, if you login to Zersey, so that we can process the saved information and qstatic-headingckly log you into Zersey; and
- Save your username and password, if you login to Zersey, so that we can
- process the saved information and qstatic-headingckly log you into Zersey; and
- Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
We may also allow third party advertising and analytics cookies. These are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who would advertise on Zersey. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on Zersey. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. Such cookies are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
Location : You can choose to prevent Zersey from accepting or rejecting your location information. Each browser/mobile application is different; so check its ‘help’ menu to learn how to change your location preferences. Since location and time information allow you to take advantage of some of Zersey essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you choose to decline the location and time information, you may not be able to use certain interactive features on Zersey.
Use of Information: We use user information mentioned in Clause 1 in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- To provide safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience on Zersey and allow you to participate in the features we offer on Zersey;
- To process your registration and/or upload your user generated content;
- To enforce the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use and minimize and protect you from fraud and other criminal activity;
- To create a “User Account” and/or a “Business Account” for the storage of your Personal Information, for subsequent transfer, download and use;
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts between you and us including but not restricted to delivery of our services, collection of payment and provision of customer services;
- To provide you with information, products and services that you have requested/subscribed for, or agreed to receive; (g) For internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing and service improvement of Zersey, and to improve Zersey.
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, and
- To fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise, with your consent.
In addition, we may use Anonymized Data for the purposes disclosed in the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use.
By visiting, accessing and/or using Zersey and/or submitting your information, you consent to such use of your information, including your Personal Information (if applicable) by us.
2. Transfer and Disclosure of Information
We may transfer your information, including Personal Information, SPDI, Usage Information and device information to third parties if we are under a duty to close or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or where we believe in good faith that the law reqstatic-headingres it, or at the request of Governmental authorities conducting an investigation or in order to enforce, verify or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements or policies, or to respond to an emergency.
We may engage third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating Zersey, sending email communications, and data analysis. We may share your Personal Information with third parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for us, and we will reqstatic-headingre such parties to maintain appropriate security practices to protect such information from unauthorized access or processing.
By visiting, accessing and/or using Zersey and/or submitting your information you consent to such transfer and disclosure of your information including your Personal Information.
3. Storage of Information
Your information collected by us may be stored, by us or our affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors. Information may be stored in or outside India. Your information shall be stored only for the period necessary for purposes specified hereinabove.
By visiting, accessing and/or using Zersey and/or submitting your information you consent to such storage of your information, including your Personal Information and SPDI.
4. Your Rights
You have a right to opt-out of providing any of the information mentioned in Clause 1. However, in such event we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of Zersey and its features, including services offered on Zersey.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of your information mentioned in Clause 1. However, in such event we reserve the right to refuse or limit your access and use of Zersey and its features, including services offered on Zersey.
You have the right to update or correct your information by going Edit Profile Option on Zersey.
You have the right to unsubscribe from any commercial communication, which is not essential for us to provide you our services. You may exercise such right by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our e-mail communications or sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security Practices
Personal Information collected by Zersey would not constitute Sensitive Personal Information, as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“Privacy Rules”) and does not need prior consent of the User. In the event such Sensitive Personal Data or Information as defined under Privacy Rules is ever reqstatic-headingred to be collected by the Company, such information would be collected, stored, processed, transferred, disclosed and destroyed in accordance with law.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your information and to protect your information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
For the above purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where your information is stored.
We also have a comprehensive documented information security program and policy which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures, as reqstatic-headingred by law.
However, in order to facilitate more effective data protection we urge you to take steps to keep your information safe, by memorizing your passwords, or keeping them in a safe place (separate from your account information), logging out of user accounts, and closing your web browser.
6. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
These Terms are governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
8. Children Under 13
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.